The Reseller Association of South Africa was founded in 2014 by Ignition Marketing’s CEO Greg Baleson who remains an active member of the board. When the previous association came to an end, Greg saw the need to unite the promotional products and corporate clothing industry in order to promote best business practices for ethical and responsible conduct. As a registered non-profit organisation, ROSA aims to protect and develop the industry as a whole through education, transparency and accountability.
The truth is that there are thousands of resellers in South Africa but far too many are fly-by-night operations who sell inferior quality products, give poor service and take consumers for a ride. ROSA aims to protect end users from this unethical behaviour and provide a platform to resolve any problems that arise.
Ignition Marketing is rated as a Premium Authorised Reseller and ROSA endorses and recommends Ignition Marketing for their consistently high standards of service.
Benefits of using a ROSA Accredited Member
- An Accredited Reseller has been vetted as an established trading company, whose primary source of income is derived from the resale of Promotional Products and Corporate Clothing. This means they are focused primarily on you, the End User.
- The End User has access to the ROSA board in the event of a dispute with their reseller. The reseller risks losing their accreditation if they do not resolve the dispute.
- An Accredited Reseller has to abide by the regulations set out by ROSA, if not, they lose their accreditation.
- Eliminates exposure to fly-by-night companies.
- An Accredited Reseller has a proven track record in the industry and will do their best for the End User.
- ROSA will assist resellers to resolve disputes with wholesalers.
- Using an Accredited Reseller aids the professional growth of the industry.
- Members of the ROSA board bring years of professional experience to their role in the association.